Re: [gtk-list] Resources to learn Perl/GTK+

  Hello,

> I want to learn how to use Perl/GTK+ for creating GNOME apps but can not
> find any tutorials or anything to help this Visual Basic programmer who is

  I do not know about the the Gnome part, but for plain gtk, there is the
tutorial at www.gtk.org.  For the perl bindings, I find the test program
that comes with the Gtk-Perl module, "test.pl" of greatest use. Also, looking
in (e.g.) /usr/local/include/gtk/gtk*.h can sometimes clarify things.

  Good luck,

  Etienne