Text Widget Bugs

Hi all,

I have some problems with the Text Widgets and want to know if it's just
my system or if the same things happen to others.

The first thing is the border of the text widgets. It doesn't get
updated correctly.
I wrote a little programm which displays a window with 2 text widgets.
When I run it and click on another window on my desktop (e.g. xterm) and
move the other window partly over my window with the 2 text widgets the
covered part of the text widget borders is thin and the rest is still
thick. When I activate again my own program window the graphics of the
active text widget is updated correctly, but the inactive text widget
still has this "half thick - half thin" lines...
It's not a real bug, but it does look real ugly.

You have to try out the second thing:

Write or use a program with a text widget. Type so many lines of text
that the amount of text to be displayed is too long for the text widget
window.

Now scroll to the very last line.
Mark one visible line of your choice with <POS1> then <SHIFT> [<UP> /
<DOWN>].
Delete this line with [<BACKSPACE> / <DEL> /<CTRL x>].
Bummer.

The marked line is deleted, but it is again painted over the next line.
You have to click with the mouse on the muddled line or scroll around to
get the graphics updated correctly.

This has no longer to do with beauty. I remember that this behaviour
confused me several times when I used gnotepad+... I would call it a
bug...

My System is a fresh RedHat-6.0(i386).

Bye

Ronny