Bug in Option Menu

Hi there,

I think I have discovered a bug in option menu widget.

How to reproduce:

        Take any application (Gimp for example) and open a window that
contains an option menu widget in it. (Gimp->Preferences)

        Click on the option menu and keep the left button pressed in the
shown list. While  doing this, try typing random text - and enjoy the
results.

Results:

        In the right side of the menu-item list (where usually the
hot-keys are listed) you should obtain the letters you typed in (upper
case).

Afected versions:

        1.2.0 and 1.2.1

Linux distribution: