Re: [gtk-list] How to make GTK_STATE_INSENSITIVE look likeGTK_STATE_NORMAL

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, Tim Jenkins wrote:

> I am writing an application in which I would like insensitive option menus
> to look like sensitive menus, except that they cannot be selected. After

On the face of it it's pretty inexplicable why you would want to do this -
what are you trying to do? Perhaps there's a better way.
(I envision a user struggling mightily to select the insensitive menu
item...)

(Are you trying to add a heading to a menu? If so I have copied some code
from Gnome panel to Gnome Apt that does this. I can look at how that
works.)

Havoc