GtkTable question.

Hi,

I'm in the process of writing documentation about GtkTable for the rdp,
and I wonder if a gtk developer (or anyone else that knows) could clear
up a bit of confusion I'm having...

In the struct _GtkTable there are two guint16 fields: column_spacing,
and row_spacing, which I assumed are set to the default spacing between
the table's rows and columns respectively, when a table is created.

However, the GtkTableRowCol struct pointers, *rows and *cols (also in
the GtkTable struct) also have a 'guint16 spacing' variable, which also
appears from the header, to be the default spacing for all rows or
columns...

As I doubt *both* of these fields do the same thing, if somebody could
clear up my confusion, I'd be grateful.

Regards,

--
Lee.