Re: [gtk-list] Re: how can I trust glib when it has so many memleaks?

Ionutz Borcoman wrote:

> Give me one reason to believe you that that memory is not leaking. How
> are the guys from glib checking they don't have leaks ? I agree that I'm
> not an expert, so please teach me how to do the stuff in the right way ?
>
> Otherwise, all of these are just nice words and nothing more :-(

Would it be reasonable to add a function to call at program exit
that would release all memory caches? (Maybe using an 'atexit' call).

If glib is being used on Micro$oft Windows, and isn't releasing
memory when it exits, then that memory will be forever allocated.
(Unless Windows has changed since I last tried to program for it
in 3.11 days)