Re: [gtk-list] Aligning widgets?

There are a number of ways you could go about doing this (such as packing
the entries into one vbox, and the labels into another vbox, then pack
the two vboxs into an hbox), but the easiest would probably be to just use
a GtkTable widget. Check the gtktable.h file for more details - it's
pretty self-explanatory. Hope this helps.

--
Evan Lawrence