Aligning widgets?

In an app I'm using multiple GtkEntry widgets to collect information.
To the left of these, I have labels describing the entry, as such:

XXXX [entry]
YYYY  [entry]
ZZZZZZZZ [entry]

Due to the fact that the default font is not fixed length, the entry
boxes aren't aligning.  How would I go about aligning the entry boxes
relative to the longest label?  This is what I'm looking to accomplish:

XXXX     [entry]
YYYY     [entry]
ZZZZZZZZ [entry]

It might be something really obvious, but I don't know.  If someone can
help me out, please do :).