Announce: Subject: Kibble 0.7.3 -- A knowledge-base program

We are pleased to announce a new release of Kibble, version 0.7.3. Kibble
is a GTK-based knowledge base program. It is used to organize seemingly
discursive thoughts into a cohesive engine. Basically, it is used to
keep track of random ideas that may prove useful.

What's New:
* Showstopper bugs fixed.

* I18n support with an incomplete French translation.

* Code directory structure cleaned up.

Homepage: http://wish.student.harvard.edu/kibble/

Direct download:
ftp://wish.student.harvard.edu/pub/kibble/packages/kibble-0.7.3.tar.gz

Happy downloading! We appreciate all feedback/bug reports.