Re: Displaying images from a camera as fast as possible?/RGB images

Hi again,

What I'm really after is a widget where I can manipulate the RGB-values
directly, and do memory copies of large chunks, and afterwards flush the
whole picture onto the screen. The best would be if I could reuse the same
memory again, to avoid slow copies. I do not like the using the DGA extension
since you need to be root to use it, therefore I can accept some slowdown. Is
there such a thing?

Regards,
/Nils

Nils Hulth, Lund University Cognitive Science, Kungshuset, 222 22 Lund, Sweden
			 E-mail: Nils.Hulth@lucs.lu.se
       Tel: +46(0)707822638, WWW: http://www.lucs.lu.se/people/nils.hulth