Re: [gtk-list] Re: gdk_draw_rectangle problems

No, those are being set earlier...

It turns out to have been several problems - I have now fixed them.
The largest was what you suggested...judicious use of statements like
update_rext.x = (gint) (gint) x + (gint) x_diff ;
seems to have cleared those up.  A few other errors and everything
seems to be ok...

thanks

brian