Re: [gtk-list] Re: difficulty compiling glib-1.2.0

> [Assorted errors from ./configure]
>
> is there something else i need to install?
> i am using a variety of glibc programs, if i did not have it installed
> they wouldn't work, right?

Yes and no. They'd need the glibc rpm to work, but not glibc-devel.
You only need the glibc-devel rpm if you compile anything yourself.
And judging by the files you seem to be missing, I'd recommend you
double-check that you have glibc-devel installed.

Jeff Raven