Re: [gtk-list] Themes

Andreas Scherf wrote:

> Hello, i have a problem while compiling gtk-theme !
> While compiling i got the fillowing error :

> pixmap_theme_draw.lo pixmap_theme_main.lo -L/usr/local/lib -lgdk_imlib
> -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib   -rdynamic -lgmodule  -ldl -lintl -lXext
> -lX11 -lm -ljpeg -ltiff -lgif -lpng -lz -lm  mkdir .libs

I downloaded and installed v1.2 on my machine at home to
replace the old 1.1.9 (still got 1.05 though...) and discovered
v1.2 doesn't include the Themes engine :-( luckily RH already
got Imlib 1.9 but when I tried to compile gtk-engine it failed
at linking. It had a line similar to the above example but
with -lungif. The linker was complaining about a non-existing
-lungif which is strange as I have libungif.* in /usr/lib where
the others are as well (jpeg...) and it didn't ccomplain about
the others. I tried many things without success. Anyway to
get it compiled so that I can try those themes?

		TIA,
			Emilio
--
D. Emilio Grimaldo Tunon       Compuware Europe B.V. (Uniface Lab)
Software Engineer	       Amsterdam, The Netherlands