RE: [gtk-list] RE: re: Errors in GTK Tutorial?

On 27-Jun-99 Peter Wilson wrote:
> Thanks for explaining that Tim, and confirming that the tutorial
> does
> contain
> many bugs due to this (as an example the delete_event handler in
> the
> improved
> Hello World source incorrectly returns void rather than gboolean).

Tim didn't confirm that the Tutorial contains bugs. You are lacking
an understanding of how C handles function parameters if you think
that having a mismatch causes stack corruption.

> I see on www.gtk.org that there is a more recent version of the
> tutorial,
> which
> still contains these bugs but which is only available as HTML
> rather than
> the
> complete package - does anyone know where the package for that
> version (10th
> April)
> might be found so that corrections could be sent to the authors?

I didn't create a package for it as it only contains grammatical
changes.

-tony

---
E-Mail: trog@gtk.org
At work, the authority of a person is inversely proportional to the
number of pens that person is carrying.

Go Bezerk! http://www.gtk.org/~trog