Re: [gtk-list] drawing and previews

While I'm not sure what your actual problem is, I can offer 2
pieces of code which manage to do this (and some more)
successfully:

     Gimp: about.c (Gtk+)
     Terraform: GuiDialogAbout (Gtk-- (C++) code, adapted from about.c)

Maybe these can help you figure our what you're missing ... I remember a
similar problem in my own code was related (I think) to the fact the my
event handlers were connected only after the 1st expose event was
generated ...

Hope this helps ...
--> R

pavel <pavel@klebanov.ne.mediaone.net> on 06/20/99 05:34:02 PM