Re: [gtk-list] Making Netscape GTK compliant?

> Hi,
> this is probably an old question that you've heard a million times
> before, but i have seen several different pictures on the internet, such
> as of themes for various windows managers, and i noticed that some of
> them had netscape on the screen that appeared to be using the same gtk
> theme as the rest of their windows. Is there an actual way that this can
> be done or was that something else they did, or camera trickery? If this
> can really be done i would love to know how. If you know if it's
> possible could you please email me, and let me know how, or direct me to
> some site online that explains how since i've tried for quite some time
> to find one but nothing turned up. Thanks a million..

	Look at http://www.mozilla.org.  This is most likely what you have seen in
these screen shots.  However it isn't for the faint of heart since it is still
under development.  Last I tried it it had quite a few bugs and it was much
more slow than Netscape.

	-dath
Daniel Thom			 File Systems Technician
Work:  dath@sequent.com		 (503) 578-5764