Making Netscape GTK compliant?

Hi,
this is probably an old question that you've heard a million times
before, but i have seen several different pictures on the internet, such
as of themes for various windows managers, and i noticed that some of
them had netscape on the screen that appeared to be using the same gtk
theme as the rest of their windows. Is there an actual way that this can
be done or was that something else they did, or camera trickery? If this
can really be done i would love to know how. If you know if it's
possible could you please email me, and let me know how, or direct me to
some site online that explains how since i've tried for quite some time
to find one but nothing turned up. Thanks a million..

Jeremy