end-selection signal

I am using gtk 1.2.1.

I am trying to get notified when the user is finished changing the
selection of a multiple (extended) selection clist.

I was thinking the "end-selection" signal would do that. However, I
cannot seem have it called. I have defined it like so:

void callbackServerListEndSelection(GtkCList *list, gpointer data) {

  GameStalker_UI *gui = (GameStalker_UI *)data;

  printf("end selection...\n");
}

I connect it like so:

  gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(gui->serverList), "end-selection",
							GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(callbackServerListEndSelection),
							gui);

It never get's called.
What am I doing wrong?
rjf&