Re: [gtk-list] Re: Basic Beginners Installation question

Steven

Sssssshhh... Do not reply on the list to flame me as this (since it is directed
only to me).

My intentions was not criminal at all when I sent the mail. I know
that you know what is your mistake - I make some erros like that
really often. No, my intention was to not this funny stuff (eh,
I think it's funny - not bad - just funny).

I'm sorry (really).

I have some practical experience in sending horrible mails to people
I do not know. I know these mail may be read as 'flame mail' (there
are a couple of them in the list - luther in strasbg/france allready
knows it :).

The mails are not (in my mind) flame mails. Sometimes, I note
something funny (oh, I know... You do not really think it's funny.
But, believe it or not, such kind of mistakes are) and before
any thought, I sent a response to the funny mail.

Last: the 'As the well known...' is my mail response header,
just as some may have 'xxx (yyy@zzz.nnn) said', or something
else. It is not here to be ironic or whatever. Sorry if you
believe it, because the people 'arround' me thinks it is very cool,
and I won't change it :(. [or : only once, just for you] :