RE: [gtk-list] Re: Basic Beginners Installation question

Emmanuel...

I apologize for not thinking straight some times...

Yes make is the path, of course it is.

BUT no need to bash on ppl for miss reading the original message, or making
a mistake.

The best way to tell people they are wrong is not by hitting them over the
head with a stick.

BTW "Well known" I'm not, and I'm part of this group to learn not be judged.

That's the line I missed in the original MSG
"make: *** No targets."

So plz don't bash on ppl for reading MSG's to fast.

Thank you for pointing out my mistake, next time don't use a stick.