Re: [gtk-list] GTK questions

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, David Orme wrote:
> 1) How do you add a *new* signal to an object at runtime?

(All signals are added at runtime - I assume you mean "after the class
initialization function.") It looks like you can do it the same way you
add signals in the class init function, but I doubt this particular code
path is well-tested so it might not work too well. I'm not sure if it's
officially supported or not.

> 2) Is there a way you can enumerate the signals that a GTK+ object
> supports at runtime?

I guess you could get the signals from object->klass->signals (and
object->klass->nsignals) then gtk_signal_query() each one...
maybe there's a better way.

Havoc