gtk-config

    Hello, simple question here about gtk-config. I was reading the
gtk faq and I ran across the error I was having (not glibconfig.h) and
tried doing what the faq suggested (more or less, gcc [...] 'gtk-config
--cflags --libs') but when I try this I simply get a "pgcc: gtk-config
--clfags --libs: no such file or directory" error returned.

    Strange thing is that gtk-config does run and does return the
directories so I just wrote them down and entered the commands by hand
and it works fine so it's not a huge deal but I was wondering what I was
doing wrong.

    Anyway, thanks for your time. Sorry if this is explained somewhere
else, I wasn't able to find it (the faq seemed fairly sure that the
'gtk-config --cflags --libs' would work. I'm running the Mandrake 6.0
distro if it matters.