Re: [proposal] GTK Markup Language Specification

I appreciate the praise, Dave.  I'd never seen an example of Glade's XML
output before ... but to be fair, the snippet you sent suggests that Glade's
XML and GTKML are designed with different goals in mind, i.e. serialization
of internal data structures vs. a human-editable format for exchanging data
across platforms / applications.

Regards,
Timothy M. Shead