Re: [gtk-list] Re: Getting at widget toplevel parent...

On Tue, Jul 13, 1999 at 03:41:58PM -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> GtkWidget*   gtk_widget_get_toplevel	(GtkWidget	*widget);

As usual, I found that just after sending the question out ;)

However, it doesn't seem to be working. But I may have something else
wrong. I am calling it against a widget that represents a menu item in
the menu bar of an app. It doesn't return null, but I don't think it
is returning the gtkwidget for the toplevel window.

rjf&