Re: [gtk-list] Re: Getting at widget toplevel parent...

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Emmanuel DELOGET wrote:

>     As a conclusion, I don't think there is a get_toplevel_window()
>     in gtk+. So you should use one of two method here (or
>     another, if you found one).

Yes there is.  It's:

window (or whatever) = gtk_widget_get_toplevel(widget);

If you use this in Glade and pass GTK_OBJECT(windowname) as the user_data
(which is a gpointer), then it will work marvelously...

Any other way I can't get to work....

Jon Brisbin