gtk and html

Hi there,
does anybody of you know something about gdk and html?
Are there functions which can handle complete html sites or is there a
low level support?
Does a gdk based browser exist, where can i take a look at the source
code?

And now a small addition of my question in the mail about the embedded
gdk. First thanks to all, which had answered.
At second point i want to become a general view of the gtk development.
I think it is not unthinkable to port the whole gtk to a other software
interface as X. But i wanted to know, if this exists already.
So for instance. I have a small mips based handheld, which runs 'powered
by linux'. But there is not enough memory space for X. Therefore i
decide to take a other graphical interface like 'myX'. MyX as a matter
of principle has the same functional like X windows without any client/
server or somethink like that. It would be smaller like X windows.
And now my question. Does 'myX' already exist, or is the interface to X
the only one which exist at the moment?

Thanks, Roman