Re: [gtk-list] GtkLayout

>  as far as I was suggested to use GtkLayout and I cant find description of,
>  please, just write WHAT IT IS.

GtkLayout implements an infinite scrolling area (as long as infinity
is equal to 2^32).  X has a limitation where windows can be at most
32767 pixels tall/wide.  GtkLayout gets around this by doing some
exotic stuff using window and bit gravities, so that you can have
smooth scrolling even when you have many subwindows in your scrolling
area.

  Federico