ImLib 1.9.2 -- problems are alive

Hello,

I reported problems with ImLib 1.9.0 after changing the
rgb_data buffer.  Now I tried 1.9.2 but there wasn't any change.
Unfortunately the NEWS file of ImLib has 0 bytes in each version
of ImLib.  In my opinion it would be a great help to have
an up to date NEWS file or to have a ChangeLog with *all*
changes including these of RasterMan himself.

Can I hope to get the problems solved which appeared since
Version 1.8.2 which result from allocating new space for the
rgb_data structure?

Kind regards

        Andreas.