Re: [gtk-list] GtkEntry specific accelerators

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Sean Christopher Rhea wrote:

> If I want to catch a specific key only when the focus is in a specific
> GtkEntry, is there a convenient way to do this?  I have a GtkEntry for a
> number, and when '+' is pressed, I want the number incremented instead of
> a '+' being entered in the field.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I've seen a widget (GtkEntry?) with two 'sticked'
triangle buttons 'up' & 'down' pressing 'up' had to increase value, 'down'
decrease it.
It was in one of examples, I think. If somebody know what I'm about -- let
'list' know too.

_____
Alexander Kotelnikov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia