Re: Problem with configure for glib-1.1.13 under HPUX 11.00

What I did to "fix" the problem was to alter config.guess so that it
thought my machine was a hppa2.0-hp-hpux11.00 (i.e. it didn't like the
narrow bit). This is obviously a bodge and should be fixed properly.

The next problem I came up against was the fact that its not detecting
pthreads correctly. This problem has been solved before. See, for
example, http://www.openldap.org/ have have a look at their
configure.in to see how they go around HP's mess.

Thanks,

Matt Nottingham,

Disclaimer:
The above words are not at all related in any way to my employer views
etc....