Re: [gtk-list] ./configure

OK. This is a rather late answer, but I must admit, that I waited for a
reaction of some freak myself.

Up to now I have used these sources (More or less useful, but I am still
looking for something calm and friendly for nervous beginners):

http://www.amath.washington.edu/~lf/tutorials/autoconf/index.html

There is a small tutorial (including autogen.sh script) by Raph Levien

http://www.levien.com/gnome/cvs-lib-howto.html

If you have received any good hints to nice documentation, please let me
know, I feel a bit stranded sometimes, too.

Greetings,
Roland