Re: [gtk-list] pb (?) with glib : GLib-ERROR

 || On 22 Jan 1999 13:48:42 +0100,
 || regarding "[gtk-list] pb (?) with glib : GLib-ERROR",
 || j.saito@wanadoo.fr (Junichi Saito) wrote:

 js> I got the following message, while trying to run panel from gnome-core
 js> with enlightenment (it wouldn't start) :

 js> GLib-ERROR **: Could not read account information: No such file or
 js> directory
 js> This comes from 'gutils.c' of glib.
 js> What was it looking for ?
 js> The system is a i386 linux.

I got the same problem.... wasn't able to get GNOME to run at all in
the past 3 days... usually it compiles fine but it won't run.

Any help appreciated...

Regards,
	Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve <greve@gnu.org>
"One smaller motivation which, in part, stems from altruism is

PGP signature