The plugin approach to internationalization - request for contact person

I am sending this message to the mailing list after having failed to find
an appropriate E-mail address in the http://www.labs.redhat.com/ Web site.
My apologies to those who are not interested in the subject.

I would like to be in contact with someone from the GTK+ development group
concerning integration of my proposed plugin mechanism into text widgets
in the GTK+ toolkit.

My proposal addresses the problem of text layout of non-Latin characters
in languages with complex layout rules, such as Hebrew, Korean or Thai.

The interface is not finalized, and I need inputs from someone, who is
working on the GTK+ text widgets' implementation, in order to develop the
best interface.

Details about my proposal, along with a sample implementation (which is
NOT suitable for WYSIWIG type text widgets)  can be found in the URL:

         http://www.weizmann.ac.il/~xlacha1/plugins.html

                                        Thanks,
                                             --- Omer
WARNING:
By sending me unsolicited commercial/political/religious/MailPush
E-mail message/s (known also as "spam"), you irrevocably agree to
pay me US$500.- (plus any legal expenses incurred by my trying to
collect the amount due) per unsolicited commercial/political/
religious/MailPush E-mail message - for the service of receiving it.