Question about CList Widgets

Hi,

	Here is a newbie question. I am trying to register a double clicked
handler for a CList box, i.e., when someone double clicks a list item, I
want my function to be called...

	Any help/code sample would be greatly appreciated...

Cheers,
Achint

--
Achint Sandhu
Nortel Networks

Nature to all things fixed the limits fit,
And wisely curbed proud man's pretending wit.
As on the land while here the ocean gains,
In other parts it leaves wide sandy plains;
Thus in the soul while memory prevails,
The solid power of understanding fails;
Where beams of warm imagination play,
The memory's soft figures melt away.
                -- Alexander Pope (on runtime bounds checking?)