RE: [gtk-list] Re: ???? GTK book coming out Feb 5.

I can't find this book at amazon or www.mcp.com. Any ideas?

On 20-Jan-99 Eric Harlow wrote:

> Publisher is "New Riders" - www.mcp.com
>
> You can get a copy of the book from Amazon.com or your local book
> retailer.  Amazon had it for 27.99 last I checked, but they had the
> book description wrong.  The description on Amazon mentioned CORBA,
> but the book doesn't talk about CORBA at all - focuses on GTK/GDK.
>
>  -Eric
>

> ---olivier demah <odemah@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> hi !
>> what is the pubisher to find this book...
>> and is it coming in France ?
>>
>> Thank your for your answer !
>>
>> Olivier
>>

>> ---Eric Harlow <linuxgeek@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >

>> > From what I've see from the mcp.com web site, the book I wrote on
> GTK
>> > is coming out Feb 5.  I spoke to the publisher last week and they
> have
>> > a good number of orders already for the book considering it's a
> Linux
>> > book.  (They were not expecting sales to be high.  I think they
>> > were
>> > testing the waters, but they appear to see a market in Linux
>> > books.)
>> >
>> > The book's final title is "Developing Linux Applications with GTK+
> and
>> > GDK."
>> >
>> >  -Eric

> /dev/null

|\/\/\___/\/\/|          Carol Anne Corner &
\____ o o ____/   Thomas Corner <corner@aktiv.co.at>
     )   (               20-Jan-99 21:03:00
    ( * * )
     \___/
We have phasers, I vote we blast 'em!
                -- Bailey, "The Corbomite Maneuver", stardate 1514.2

Disclaimer: The Corners take no responsibility for the above witty
remark which was generated at random by the "fortune" program.