Re: [gtk-list] Re: Xlib errors - Can someone decrypt this for me?

> >You can eliminate it by having the child call _exit instead of returning.
> >I'm not sure what's going on here, either. Is the child inheriting the
> >atexit() queue? I wonder.
>
> This is not quite right. I'm dreaming this early in the morn. I have seen
> this error when an exec failed and exit was called, which makes sense, as
> the child does inherit the atexit() queue, but now the connection is closed
> so shenanigans ocurr. In this instance you must call _exit.

I am not using atexit() or exec().  Calling _exit in place of exit()
causes the program to fail.  In this case I am calling an external
set of libraries to do the queries from the second process.

--
David Nicklay _________ Ventura  O-