Re: [gtk-list] Re: Xlib errors - Can someone decrypt this for me?

In message <199901180835.DAA00603@localhost.localdomain>, James Bailie writes:

>You can eliminate it by having the child call _exit instead of returning.
>I'm not sure what's going on here, either. Is the child inheriting the
>atexit() queue? I wonder.

This is not quite right. I'm dreaming this early in the morn. I have seen
this error when an exec failed and exit was called, which makes sense, as
the child does inherit the atexit() queue, but now the connection is closed
so shenanigans ocurr. In this instance you must call _exit.

Ignore that last post.

--
James Bailie

http://www.wwdc.com/~jbailie