Re: [gtk-list] extend gtk_file_selection_new widget?

TG wrote:

> I could also ask for a filter the shown files/directories based on a
> regular expression you could fill out somewhere, but I

I have written a small patch

pub/gtk/patches/gtk-rbock-981208-0.patch.tar.gz
at ftp.gtk.org or any mirror

that allows file filters to be applied to the GtkFileSelection Dialog
like in a shell (using fnmatch):

"*.jpg" would select JPEG files
"*.gi[ft]" would select gif and git files,

you can enter several different filters. If you do not apply any filter,
the dialog is just the same as before.

I hope it will be applied in the near future.

Greetings,
Roland Bock