Re: [gtk-list] Re: extend gtk_file_selection_new widget?

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, Roland Bock wrote:

> I have written a small patch
> that allows file filters to be applied to the GtkFileSelection Dialog
> like in a shell (using fnmatch):
> you can enter several different filters. If you do not apply any filter,
> the dialog is just the same as before.
>
> I hope it will be applied in the near future.

That is a great idea!  But now it would take you only some 10 minutes to
add to the dialog two toggles that control display of "hidden" and
"backup" files.  Regexps defining these two categories should probably be
stored in some config file, but for the time being they may be hardwired
into the code.

Marcin