Re: [gtk-list] Re: Announce : Gtk-- v0.11.2 released

Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> writes:

> Oops.  I should have posted what happened shouldn't I? :-) No, what
> happens is that it segfaults immediately.

OK, I've uploaded a fix in CVS, you just need to check out
gnome--/dialog.gen_h and src/base.gen_h.

The only thing is that the Gnome_Dialog ctor now expects a
vector<string> rather than the old NULL terminated gchar*. I'm sorry
since this will force you to change your code, but it's really safer
this way.

--
					Guillaume.
					http://www.worldnet.fr/~glaurent