Re: [gtk-list] Re: What ports of gdk/gtk? (GGI anybody?)

GDK is a wrapper for Xlib and GTK+ uses it exclusively. However, there are
other features of X than Xlib that are required to use GNOME, and you
would not be able to get GNOME to run on top of a GGI port of GTK+ without
implementing them. (e.g., session management..)