Re: [gtk-list] Win32 port?

>I'm going to be writing a cross-platform app.  It's open source,
>and it wants to run under X and Win32, and ideally Mac flavors
>as well.
>
>What is the status of the Win32 port of GTK+, and where
>do I go to help out?  Does anyone have any comments on the
>relative merits of using ports of GTK+ versus going for wxWindows
>and using GTK+ only for the X side?

Go to http://user.sgic.fi/~tml/gimp/win32/

I don't know too much about wxWindows, but I've developped some small
applications with GTK+ on Windows some months ago and it worked really well,
except on NT., where there were some small errors, but they may be corrected
now, since I haven't followed the development for a long time now.