Anonce: GpLib - C++ wrapper for glib (gtk-- guru advice needed)

Hello!

First shot at a C++ wrapper for glib is out. It is not even near
compleat ;-) It only contains Hashtable and Quarks so far but that
part is usable.

Hovewer, main reason for anonsing this now is to get feedback from
people usin/devoloping gtk--. GpLib use a protokol (interface) for
C++ classes that shuld intergrate gracefully with GpLib. I want
(needs) to know if that protokoll clash whith or duplikates works
alredy done for GTK-- or other places!

I am totaly new to gtk / gnome and low levell GUI in general so
please don't hesatate telling me the most obvius stuff...

You find the work in progress att:

    http://www.micropp.se/gplib/

Obvius, help from an English language virtuos is needed ;-) Mail me if
You can help!

Pointers to alreaddy implemented stuff and good docs is aprisiated. Pleas
remeber to asume I know nothing about GTK beforhand....

Thanks /Lars