Re: [gtk-list] trying to install glib & gtk

If you have gnome rpm installed, and now installed glib on your own,
then you probably have several versions of glib on your system (This is
not impossible, but slightly more difficult).

As you state, you want to enhance your gnome: I would suggest, that you
get the new rpm versions of gnome (they will ask for new versions of
glib and gtk rpm)

Greetings,
Roland Bock