RE: [gtk-list] Re: GTK not working remotely

> > R> I haven't found this in the docs and I don't seem able to access
> > R> the archives so forgive if this is blatantly obvious.
> I'm trying to
> > R> run a GTK app remotely but it doesn't seem to work.
> >
> > From your error message, it kind of looks like the app is
> requesting a
> > font which doesn't exist on the remote server.  What remote
> server are
> > you using?  You might consider setting your linux box up as a font
> > server to avoid this problem.
> Ah-ha, OK how do I set up the Linux box as a font server then, if this
> isn't deviating from the topic too much.
>
> Richard

Replying to my own post, must be late, I've discovered more about
the X Server I'm running, it's MI/X under Windows, it's an X11R6
server and I can add fonts to it, any idea how I can find out which
fonts are causing the problem or will I have to go convert all the
fonts?

Thanks
Richard