Re: [gtk-list] gtk-config and imlib-config really refuses to work.

Carl-Johan Sveningsson wrote:

> Hiya.
>
> I'm having troubles compiling stuff.
> Really, I can't compile anything at all requiring gtk or imlib.
[...]

> Though, as I tried to compile myself, ./configure would hang at gtk-config
> first, reporting problems.
> Also, it would report problems at imlib-config.
> I found out what it was, and run them manually.
> They worked, and reported an ok version-number.

I have long had this problem...and no one has ever offered a fix.
I cannot get past gtk-config.  I have one version installed (1.1.13)
and gtk-config will report the correct version.

"If a man hasn't discovered something that
he will die for, he isn't fit to live."
	          --Martin Luther King, Jr

Padraig UiNiall