Re: [gtk-list] Re: gtk-config and imlib-config really refuses towork.

> I have long had this problem...and no one has ever offered a fix.
> I cannot get past gtk-config.  I have one version installed (1.1.13)
> and gtk-config will report the correct version.

Well, is there any programmer or anyone available to offer a fix?

But it works nicely for you now, you say? Any interesting solution?

I forgot to mention, three others in WLUG, using Martin's RPM's, had the
same problems. Ok, the RPM's may suck, but one should be able to locate
the difference from compiling gtk yourself?

I wanna locate that.

/Carl-Johan Sveningsson

Endless Loop, n.:
        see Loop, Endless.
Loop, Endless, n.:
        see Endless Loop.
                -- Random Shack Data Processing Dictionary

      Carl-Johan Sveningsson
        woc@wlug.westbo.se
          ICQ# 2357535
        http://come.to/woc/