Re: [gtk-list] Re: Re: Re: Can't Run GTK--'s HelloWorld

Eddie Cheng <echeng@holmium.CChem.Berkeley.EDU> writes:
> >CC = g++
> >INCLUDES = `gtkmm-config --cflags`
> >LIBS = `gtkmm-config --libs`
>
> Tried this, and didn't compile.  Somehow the "gtk--config.h and
> gdk--config.h files in my system ended up in
> /usr/local/lib/Gtk--/include, which is not in the cflags.
> (Those are the only two files in that directory.)
>
> Other .h files seem to all reside in /usr/local/include
>
> Is this normal or that my gtk-- was not installed correctly as
> I thought?

could you tell me what is the output of the following commands:

gtkmm-config --version
gtkmm-config --cflags
gtkmm-config --libs

and then show me what are the directories where your gtk--'s header files are?

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --