"Standard" gtkrc file?

Is there a standard name and location for gtkrc? To source it, should
I use gtk_rc_add_default_file() or gtk_rc_parse()?

Currently, I am sourcing ~/.gtkrc (of course, I get the home environment
variable). But what about the system-wide gtkrc? Isn't it in a different
location from /usr/local/share/themes/Default/gtk/ depending on the
installation?

                                                           ---
						joseph p turian

"I must Create a System or be enslav'd by another Man's.
I will not Reason & Compare: my business is to Create."
---William Blake