Reserve one day for documenting gtk--

We've planned to spend one day(next sunday, 7 Feb) completely to
document gtk--, make the reference manual complete and make the
tutorial working and distributed with the gtk--.

So, if you have any interest in having gtk--'s documentation better,
join us in that one day and write some documentation for gtk--.

Organizing the effort happens like this:
* There will be a web page (I'll give more information on that tomorrow)
  listing all gen_h files and their status.
* Pick any of the *.gen_h files (preferably something you've used
  with gtk+ or with gtk--)
* Write descriptions for the methods and classes in the gen_h file.
  (//: comments are for short descriptions, //- comments are for
   longer description)
* send the gen_h file to terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi or gtkmm list
  to be included to gtk--. (Or if you have cvs write access, use that)

We've estimated that it takes about 1 hour to finish one class or
gen_h file. Further coordination of the effort is done in irc at
irc.mint.net:6666 / #gtkmm (look for _Codex or kenelson).
(we'll try start early in the morning, so that there's enough time
to finish it - it'll probably takes whole day...)

Thank you for your help.

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --